Russian Standard Group Course

Location: Russia: St. Petersburg

Dates: 2019,2020,2021,2022

EDUCA Russian Language School

3 Bolshaya Moskaya St. Petersburg, 191186 Russia

Description

We offer a wide range of Russian study programs in mini groups (up to 4 people) suitable for all age groups and learning levels. With limited number of students, we guarantee personalized attention. If you ask a question, it will always become a conversation with teachers. This, in turn, helps you learn to respond faster.

Mini-groups allow us to adjust the course to every student’s needs. Lessons focus more on discussion, rather than lectures, enabling you to speak at least 60% during class time. The other 40% allows you to gain new information. We focus on all areas of practical Russian: speaking, reading, writing and listening.

Emphasis is placed on the ability to speak in various real life situations. All new grammar and vocabulary items are practiced in meaningful context through communicative tasks. Syllabi incorporate useful up-to-date high-frequency lexis.

Languages
  • Russian

Cost in US$:

$100-300

Cost Includes:

Cost Include Description:

Credit Available

no

This Program is open to

Worldwide Participant.

Typical Living Arrangements
  • Home-stays

Application Process Involves
  • Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
1-2 weeks
Year Founded

2004

GoAbroad.com